ACH Study Groups
Ben & Fran Gilmore – Cofounders
7659 Gingerblossom Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
March 27, 2020
This is a letter to our friends –
Get ready to love teaching
The Foundation for American Christian Education
Teacher Summer Training July 12-17, 202
The Foundations for Authentic Christian Teaching and Learning Certification Course is the entry-level, five-day course in the Principle Approach philosophy, methodology and curriculum towards becoming a credentialed master Principle Approach teacher. The joy of forming like-minded study partnerships with Principle Approach teachers and fellow-students focuses upon authentic learning and the honing of the Biblical worldview and Christian scholarship.
The Course relies on: Biblical reasoning; the practice of the methods that form Christian character; mastery of the Biblical classical approach that measurably forms the Biblical worldview for all of life; preparation to be a living textbook to your students; use of Christian scholarship to cultivate effective communication skills; the emergence of the teaching gift that elevates the individual, imparts vision for the Kingdom, and rebuilds the culture for Christ.
Outcomes of the Foundations Course include:
* A love of teaching that begets the love of learning
* A genuine Biblical worldview in every subject
* Mastery of methods that form Christian character and conviction * A providential view of history and life
* The ability to impart life-long learning skills
* Effective use of logic and reasoning
* Effective communication skills
* Strategies for enabling every learner
* Certification advancement
Teaching/Mentoring Method: Direct instruction with participation by discussion and presentation; building the Foundations record for all future teaching; application of teaching to individual circumstances (levels, settings, subjects, families, etc.); development of plans for implementation in local teaching setting.
Who should attend: Although many will want to take the summer training in order to become a certified master teacher, this may not be your desire. As always, you are welcome to take the summer training sessions without the pursuit of master teacher status.
* Novice teachers in school or home
* Experienced teachers seeking more
* Administrators who supervise instruction
* Pastors seeking education solutions
* Patriots concerned to rebuild the culture
* Teachers and parents may also take the summer training as a refresher or to continue to stay current on Principle Approach philosophy, curriculum and methods.
Our Mission: To impart the foundational philosophy, methods, and curriculum of Biblical classical Principle Approach teaching and learning for rebuilding the culture multi-generationally for Christ His-Story.
Online or on campus July 12-17, 2020
Learn More and to Register
The Foundations Course has been what I have been seeking for years. Thank you for the support in the process. It has been life changing. I am grateful for the knowledge and wisdom you have shared with us.
Thank the Lord that He sent me here. It is going to change my teaching career and the lives of my students.
All instructors spoke from their hearts and personal experiences and study. It was very motivating and inspiring. I see the need for Christian education using the Principle Approach even more clearly after this course. From our 2019 Foundations Course Attendees
Share on Facebook
Resolute in teaching Biblical principles that sustain liberty 4225 Portsmouth Blvd., Chesapeake, Virginia 23321
These columns are archived since 12/10/09